Client's choice award recipient 2020-2022!!
Delivering Results When it Counts the Most!!
See my recent legal cases
See my recent client reviews and attorney endorsements
As a criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Mark Hinrichs represents and protects individuals facing serious consequences in the criminal justice system. Mark is privileged and honored to stand with the individual citizen to “level the playing field' against the Commonwealth - an adversary with vast resources and advantages. Every case is important and gets nothing less than a 100% effort and focus in order to get the best result possible for each client.
In 2000, Mark graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Miami. Following graduation from college, he secured employment as a paralegal working alongside Roy Black, Esquire, and other attorneys at Black, Srebnick, Kornspan, and Sumpf, P.A., one of the best, highly-respected criminal defense firms in the United States. In 2007, Mark graduated from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and subsequently passed the Pennsylvania and New Jersey bar examinations that same year.
Since 2008, Mark has dedicated his career to becoming an expert criminal defense lawyer. Over the past ten years, he has trained with some of the most successful, highly respected criminal defense attorneys in Philadelphia, Miami, and Newark, New Jersey. Mark learned the value of relentless preparation, continued commitment to expanding his knowledge and skill, integrity for the profession, and unwavering perseverance to win– key ingredients for the most successful criminal attorneys. He approaches every case with the client’s needs and concerns as a top priority. Unless instructed otherwise by the client, each case will be investigated and prepared with the attitude that the case will be resolved successfully at trial rather than to immediately recommend the client plead guilty. Mark conducts a full, exhaustive investigation of the allegations in order to provide the client with all available options supported by sound, reliable legal advice. Attorney Hinrichs handles each case personally and does not send unknown associates to court in his place. If you hire Mark, you get Mark.
Upon relocating to the Lehigh Valley, Attorney Mark Hinrichs brings approximately 11 years of Philadelphia criminal defense trial experience to the area, and will continue the same aggressive, professional, and thorough legal representation to his cases throughout Central and Eastern Pennsylvania.
Attorney Mark Hinrichs and his wife reside in the Lehigh Valley and is an avid fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and the Miami Hurricanes.
- 2007, Pennsylvania
- 2007, New Jersey
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center, Class of 2007, J.D.
- University of Miami, Class of 2000, B.S.
Awards & Recognition
- Client's Choice, AVVO, 2022
- Client's Choice, AVVO, 2021
- Client's Choice, AVVO, 2020
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2017
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Rising Star, SuperLawyers, 2016
- Featured Attorney, AVVO, 2015
- Client's Choice, AVVO, 2014
- Trial and Appellate Attorney, Mack Law Offices, 2020 - 2021
- Trial and Appellate Attorney, Palissery Hinrichs, LLC, 2019 - 2020
- Trial and Appellate Attorney, Mack Law Offices, 2017 - 2019
- Trial Attorney, The Law Office of Mark A. Hinrichs, 2014 - 2017
- Trial Attorney, Nino V. Tinari, & Associates, 2013 - 2014
- Trial Attorney, Law Offices of A. Charles Peruto, Jr., 2010 - 2013
- Assistant Public Defender, The Office of the Public Defender of Bucks County, 2008 - 2010
Associations & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2017 - Present